Friday, March 15, 2013

A Major Goal



      In the world, people has created by Allah with many difference although there is seven peoples in here who has resemblance. One people is not same with another people in the world. People has blind side and beneficience like that including me. I have a negative of side and positive of side but I always correct about my blind-side so maybe it will become beneficience. And I have too a best trait that differ me than the other. My friends said that my best trait is always giving support , motivation and never let my friend give up. Well, maybe that is one of all my best trait. If I have a pretension, I would have to reach it and never give up till I get what I want. I have a big confiden that it will become real althouh need time so long. The key is just be patient and try as you can. I bealived that Allah always beside our self and give the best for us. See the conditon approximately I straigth to respect about it. I cant stay enjoy to see this condition if let so long time can damage our country. This is  a kindly assest the most crucial issue or problem in my local community that caused by people who be not aware of  their comunity. The basic crucial issue is attitude and behaviora that inclined not good and imitated bad modern behavior. I think it  is influenced by Globalization. It  is a process of society that knows no boundaries and can affect the life of the nation, both directly and indirectly. Globalization is not only a challenge, but it is also an opportunity to learn more about life in other parts of the world. Globalization is certainly an impact to the lives of the country, including Indonesia. The impact of globalization includes the positive and negative effects in various areas of social life, politics, economics, and culture that will affect the values ​​embody the spirit of nationalism. Nationalism is understood (teaching) for the love of the nation and the state it self as well as the awareness of members in a nation that is potentially or actually together achieve, maintain, and devote the identity, integrity, prosperity and strength of the nation. Nasionalism has a closely related with Globalization. The nasionalism of people will decrease to the nation, because globalization has changed attitude and behavior partly of youth like as forget a lot of identity as a nation of Indonesia, because of his lifestyle that tends to imitate western culture, the emergence of individualism that causes indifference attitude  fellow citizens etc. So as  the youth of indonesia who cares about condition of  the nation, we should be embedding and practicing religion as well as possible, studied hard to become a useful human behavior and can distinguish right from wrong, fostering a strong spirit of nationalism, such as the spirit of love domestic products, consider every act so as not to hurt yourself and others, using time with useful activities, hang out with people who are good moral and not affected the environment and bad relationships, realizing the rule of law, implement and enforce the law within the meaning of good faith and fair as possible. Concerned with that indonesia will become prosperous and go foward country.  So the youth of indonesia has identity that protect the nation and  preserve the culture heritage. I think the identity of indonesian youth is respectfull about their culture. They will do anything if their culture had claimed by other country. Although has  influenced with globalization but they still keep the originally culture. They have a strength and  a braveness to protect their culuture for example several years ago , any a country partly of south east of asia has claimed the culture of indonesia. Directly, the youth of indonesia  respect to keep the originally culture. Thus will growth a youth and country of indonesia that I want. A youth who can make a good changed for indonesia , can become indonesia like peacefully country , can compete with another country in the world and  can become best country in the world.


                                                                                                            By :
                                                                                                ACHMAD FATONI


No comments:

Post a Comment